10. Hrithik RoshanNet worth: Rs. 300 Cr (approx.)One of the most handsome actors in B-town.
9. Sunny DeolNet worth: Rs. 396 Cr (approx.)He is known as the “Action King of Bollywood”
8. DharmendraNet worth: Rs. 465 Cr (approx.)Dharmendra, one of his films Sholay, still remains as the greatest Indian film
7. Anupam KherNet worth: Rs. 475 Cr (approx.)A versatile actor who has acted in more than 500 movies in different languages and he also won two national film awards.
6. Saif Ali KhanNet worth: Rs. 665 Cr (approx.)Saif Ali Khan’s accolades include 6 Filmfare awards, Padma Shri, and a National Film award.
5. Aamir KhanNet worth: Rs. 1,200 Cr (approx.)Mr. Perfectionist of Indian cinema.
4. Akshay KumarNet worth: Rs. 1,600 Cr (approx.)Akshay Kumar acts in at least a dozen films per year. Hit, flop, no matter what, Akshay Kumar never stops.
3. Salman KhanNet worth: Rs. 2,100 Cr (approx.)The Bhai of Bollywood is the third richest actor in Bollywood.
2. Amitabh BachchanNet worth: Rs. 2,660 Cr (Approx)The baap of Bollywood masala cinema. In his old age, he still acts in fantastic movies and delivers brilliant performance
1. Shah Rukh KhanNet worth: Rs. 4000 Cr (Approx.)King is King, no matter what. No matter how many failures he delivers, he still remains at the No.1 position in terms of the box office as well as net worth